This is what you want to focus on …
Imagine how many people your business can serve.
Many people think: “Ok, I’d Iike 10 clients. I’ll go out and meet 100 people. With a close rate of 10%, I’ll get my 10 clients.”
Go out and meet people all the time.
Connect with everybody you meet and get THEIR business card. You’re in the driver’s seat when you’ve got someone’s card.
Now you can put them in your reservoir and follow up with them.
Focus on filling your reservoir with 1000 names!
Remember … only give your business card to people who ask for it. If they didn’t ask, don’t bother.
They’re just going to throw it away.
M. Lynne Jacob
Business Performance Coach
Grow your Business by 20x in just 5 years? Sure! And …
WITHOUT working harder, longer hours. (Get FREE training on 3 simple steps to increase your PROFIT immediately at MLJinternational.com)
Specializing in the construction industry since 2004.
but found, especially with today’s currency exchange rate,
that it’s just not in your budget?
So no need to spend your Canadian money in the U.S.
Spend it right here in Canada; enjoy WARM ocean waters from 2 private beaches — 1 with beautiful sand for lazing in the sun and the other a nature-land where you and your children (and grandchildren in my case) can have a field day finding all types of little sea creatures — when the tide’s out, of course! 🙂
And within a short drive you can visit:
- The Bay of Fundy, with the world’s highest tides — be sure to arrive at low tide and stick around to see how many storeys high the tide gets. Check the schedule by clicking here;
- Shediac — the Lobster Capital of the World! (7-10 minutes depending on traffic 🙂 And you’ll love learning HOW TO eat lobster when you go on the Lobster Tour Boat, which is only 5-7 minutes from your resort.
- Halifax (2 hours 45 minutes)
- Confederation Bridge (from New Brunswick to Prince Edward Island) — Canada’s first PPP project! — (45 minutes)
- PEI (less than 1 hour to the Island and another 40 minutes to Charlottetown)
- Saint John — where the temperature drops by 1 degree/kilometre in the last 10 kms into the city. Now this may not be a selling feature to visit Saint John, but if you’ve ever wanted to go you’re less than 2 hours away and it is a phenomenon to me, especially as I drive there with my roof down during the summer months. 🙂
- Fredericton — NB’s capital city. You know, government town in Canada. 🙂
- Moncton — NB’s economic capital — where your car will roll UPHILL! (either BEFORE or AFTER you enjoy a day at Magic Mountain)
Book your vacation TODAY!
When you started your business it was fun
I can help you take control again.
How Much Money Are You Leaving On The Table?
$10k? $100k? More??
Find out with this quick-start diagnostic quiz
Try it NOW