Last week we promised (click here to listen to last week’s newsletter) you the 2nd step I recommend to these folks who allowed themselves to get SUCKED into the HOLE of FINANCIAL DESPAIR by not contacting me when they FIRST “wanted” to.
So did you download the free training from my website last week?
Did you TAKE THE ACTION from it?
Yes, it was a 2-week exercise in order to enjoy the magnitude of results Gary did, but did you notice how Joe enjoyed phenomenal results inside of the 1st week?
Well, as promised … here’s the 2nd step:
Increase your rates by 10%.
Simple as that!
Every single time I give this advice to people their response is:
You know. I’ve thought of doing that.
Hell! Most of the recommendations I give people are steps you’ve already thought of!
A) Because there’s NOTHING new in business!!! What existed in the 1500s exists today. The only difference is the tools and technology we have at our disposal — making it “easier”, right? In fact, throughout the entire year Rick was working with me he repeated numerous times:
You know, that’s why I said “YES” to working with you; because you said: There’s nothing new in business. Again, here’s another example of things we used to do!
It really is simple.
Why else have you already thought of the recommendations I make?
B) Because you already know what you need to do. You’ve already “heard” it in the form of an idea or an opportunity … to which you said “Not now.” or, even, flat out: “Hell, no! That scares the crap out of me.” The challenge is … that you’re not doing them. That’s the beauty of working with me. Simply by having that “encouraging” support/proper support, as I call it, and from my being OUTSIDE of the FOREST, such that I can SEE the TREES, rocks and other obstacles in your way that you feel a lot more enthusiastic and motivated … and the way seems to just clear for you.
So … what’s the likelihood of your raising your prices by 10% RIGHT NOW … AT THIS MOMENT? Sure, you may’ve raised them by 10% as of January 1st. DO IT AGAIN! That’s the trick … doing MORE than you feel “comfy” about doing.
Want sustained SUPPORT to KEEP MOVING with your SIMPLE IDEAS that you’re currently RESISTING?
Let’s take a look at your business through a magnifying glass and see if I have a program that would serve you. If I don’t, I’ll tell you so. If I do, I’ll recommend the one that “fits you best” at this time. Either way, I GUARANTEE you’ll walk away from that Business Diagnostic Assessment with enough value to AT LEAST TRIPLE your investment!
GUARANTEED … or I’ll happily reverse the charge on your credit card.
M. Lynne Jacob
Business Performance Coach
Grow your Business by 20x in just 5 years? Sure! And …
WITHOUT working harder, longer hours. (Get FREE training on 3 simple steps to increase your PROFIT immediately at MLJinternational.com)
Specializing in the construction industry since 2004.
but found, especially with today’s currency exchange rate,
that it’s just not in your budget?
So no need to spend your Canadian money in the U.S.
Spend it right here in Canada; enjoy WARM ocean waters from 2 private beaches — 1 with beautiful sand for lazing in the sun and the other a nature-land where you and your children (and grandchildren in my case) can have a field day finding all types of little sea creatures — when the tide’s out, of course! 🙂
And within a short drive you can visit:
- The Bay of Fundy, with the world’s highest tides — be sure to arrive at low tide and stick around to see how many storeys high the tide gets. Check the schedule by clicking here;
- Shediac — the Lobster Capital of the World! (7-10 minutes depending on traffic 🙂 And you’ll love learning HOW TO eat lobster when you go on the Lobster Tour Boat, which is only 5-7 minutes from your resort.
- Halifax (2 hours 45 minutes)
- Confederation Bridge (from New Brunswick to Prince Edward Island) — Canada’s first PPP project! — (45 minutes)
- PEI (less than 1 hour to the Island and another 40 minutes to Charlottetown)
- Saint John — where the temperature drops by 1 degree/kilometre in the last 10 kms into the city. Now this may not be a selling feature to visit Saint John, but if you’ve ever wanted to go you’re less than 2 hours away and it is a phenomenon to me, especially as I drive there with my roof down during the summer months. 🙂
- Fredericton — NB’s capital city. You know, government town in Canada. 🙂
- Moncton — NB’s economic capital — where your car will roll UPHILL! (either BEFORE or AFTER you enjoy a day at Magic Mountain)
Book your vacation TODAY!
When you started your business it was fun
I can help you take control again.
How Much Money Are You Leaving On The Table?
$10k? $100k? More??
Find out with this quick-start diagnostic quiz
Try it NOW